Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nikon Lens - Get The Best Pictures Quality

Nikon Lens - Get The Best Pictures Quality Video Clips. Duration : 1.50 Mins.


tinyurl.com --- Click here for more details and reviews. Best Nikon lens review on amazon: I know what you are thinking: Seventeen hundred bucks or a lot more for a mere midrange zoom? There is absolutely nothing "mere" about this zoom! Wide open, Nikon's new workhorse is sharper than most prime lenses. That is appropriate -- I shoot all day lengthy at f/2.8 (I like resulting blurry backgrounds) and in no way, by no means lack for sharpness. Being able to shoot f/2.8 at night does not stink, either. Colors are vibrant, the bokeh (out of focus areas) is creamy, and you will see ghosts and flares *only* when shooting straight into the sun. And I've by no means observed an autofocus do its factor so swiftly or with such accuracy. I'm catching plenty of shots I utilised to miss. No lens is perfect. This one has precisely three drawbacks. 1. It's pretty darn big for a midrange, so often I miss Nikon's compact 18-200mm zoom. And that is without the massive lens hood in place. Snapped on, a large lens gets even bigger. 2. The zoom ring is too close to the camera body. I've only been shooting with it for several days, but I keep grabbing the manual focus ring by mistake. There's a learning curve here, and I'm not but over it. 3. It's in short supply. Great luck obtaining this beast at the suggested retail price. On my D300 nonetheless, it's as best as a giant, costly hunk of glass can get. It takes all my standard 77mm filters, and its DX-effective 35-105mm (approximate) zoom ...

Tags: nikon lens, Nikon, lens, get, your, professional, pictures, nikon lens review, nikon digital lens, nikon portrait lens, nikon macro lens, nikon vr lens, nikon d70 lens, nikon lens compatibility, nikon zoom lens, used nikon lens, nikon telephoto lens, nikon lens reviews, nikon micro lens, nikon slr lens, nikon wide lens, nikon camera lens, best nikon lens, nikon d40 lens, nikon close up lens, 18-200 nikon lens, Review

No comments:

Post a Comment